Friday, April 10, 2015

Gurkha - Vintage - Shaggy Lancero

 
Strength:  medium full
Origins:  Dominican Republic
Wrapper:  8 year old Dominican Habano
Shape:  straight
Length:  7"
Ring size:  43
Approx. cost:  $4.50
Bdawg says:  I've said it before, I like a Lancero.  And this is a good one.  The wrapper is medium brown and rustically constructed with a shaggy foot.  Th e draw is easy producing a gray ash.  The flavor is smooth, oaky and Indian spice.  The burn was slow and even.

Click here for more information on Gurkha cigars.


I enjoyed this cigar with a Great Divide Old Ruffian.
Great Divide Brewing Co.
Denver, CO
Old Ruffian
Barleywine
10.2% abv
Bdawg says:  They call this a Barleywine. 
It reminds me more of an Imperial IPA. 
Either way I Love It!  4 hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment