Thursday, August 22, 2013

Angelina's Cigars - Warsaw, IN

 
Location:  394 Enterprise Dr  Warsaw, IN 46580
Phone:  (574) 269-6399
Website:  n/a

Hours:  call for hours
Alcohol:  no

Selection:  large
Cigar prices:  competitive
Bdawg says: This lounge is only about 45 minutes away from my home, so I go there quite often, especially in the winter when I can't smoke outside.  My wife will not let me smoke inside. (Yet.  I am working on her though). 

They have a nice selection of cigars and two lounges.  One of them is a private lounge for members.  It is large, has a big TV and several leather chairs.  They also have private humidified lockers for members to store their cigars.  It is too far away for me to consider becoming a member, but the owner's are kind enough to slip me into the private lounge from time to time.  I  have met a lot of nice customers and had some great conversations here. 

They also have a smaller lounge for nonmembers. It is also very nice. 

The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.  Kudos!


Angelina's private lounge.



The storefront.  Large humidor in background.



Got to meet Willy Herrera of Drew Estate Cigars at an event here!






No comments:

Post a Comment