Monday, May 7, 2012

Helix - Ameretto Remix - Robusto

 
Strength: mild
Origins: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Connecticut
Shape: straight
Length: 5.5"
Ring size: 50
Approx. cost: $5
Bdawg says: I don't usually smoke flavored cigars. I'm not sure why I did this time but I'm glad I did. This cigar had a very mild pleasant hint of Ameretto and chocolate. Let me stress MILD HINT of AMERETTO and CHOCOLATE not at all overpowering. The aroma very pleasant. Would my wife allow me to smoke this in the hours?.... No. Very nice draw and burn. Nice tight white ash (twss). I thoroughly enjoyed it. Am I going to run out and fill a new humidor with flavored cigars? Probably not. But I won't be such a snob that I won't try another one someday. I enjoyed it!

Helix is another brand owned by General Cigar Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment