Friday, April 13, 2012

San Cristobel - Elegancia - Supremo



Strength: mild
Origins: Nicaragua
Wrapper: Connecticut
Shape: Straight
Length: 6"
Ring size: 50
Approx. cost: $8
Bdawg says: What a beautiful cigar. Handmade in Nicaragua by the Garcia family. San Cristobal is part of the Ashton family of cigars.  It features a golden-blonde Connecticut wrapper. Has a mild creamy flavor. The draw was perfect and the burn nice, slow, and even.

Now I must admit, the atmosphere that I enjoyed this fine cigar may have swayed my judgement here. I smoked this gem on a beautiful night outside overlooking the river walk in San Antonio accompanied by a Don Julio Anejo. I will have to try it out again on a cold night in Indiana while sitting in my garage.... But for now, 4 hearts!

- - - - - - UPDATE  7/20/12 - - - - - - -

OK, I tried this cigar again at Nolan's cigar shop in
Traverse City, MI.  Still a 4 hearter!


No comments:

Post a Comment