Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Partagas - Spanish Rosada - Gigante



Strength: Medium
Origins: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Cameroon
Shape: Straight
Length: 6"
Ring size: 60
Approx cost: $6
Cigar Aficionado Rating:  89
Bdawg says: I must say that I am getting burned out on these huge 6 x 60 cigars that seem to be so popular now. With the large volume of smoke you get with each draw, I am not sure that you catch all the flavor nuances. I have decide that my favorite size of cigar to smoke would be a 6.5" x 52. This is what some manufacturers call a Toro Grande. Toro Grandes are still a nice large cigar, the ring size is big enough to offer a nice volume of smoke but you can still taste the flavor nuances. All that being said, this Paratagas 1845 - 660 is a very nice cigar. Mild, spicy, cedar flavor with a nice draw and even burn.

Partagas is owned by General Cigar Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment