Thursday, April 15, 2010

La Gloria Cubana - Churchill - Maduro



Strength: Strong
Origin: Dominican Rpublic
Wrapper: Maduro
Shape: Straight
Length: 7"
Ring Size: 50
Approx Cost: $5.00
Cigar Afficianado Rating: 89 pts.
BDawg Says: What a pity... you know how I often comment that a cigar has a nice even burn. I like that. Unfortunately, I cannot make that comment about this cigar. Scroll down to see what I mean...

This is called "canoeing". Only one side of this cigar burned. Causing me to have to relight the other side many times. Making the cigar burn hot and dirty. This is what it looked like when I finally had to put it out....


An uneven, dirty, flaky, nasty, mess!
You know, once in awhile you may run into a dud. But I will tell you that I have smoked hundreds of Rocky Patels and Punches (two of my favorite brands) and I cannot remember ever having one that performed this badly.
I have 5 more of these in my humidor and will give them another chance. I will update you once I do. But for now...
ZERO HEARTS...YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment